Monday, June 27, 2011

Our own fireworks for 4th of July...

Shout out to BF...

He didn't get one last night so I felt bad. I missed him very much in Cinque Terre because it's very romantic (for those of you who don't know, I'm not Ms. Romance by any means, but this place just has that effect on people). Claire tried to warn me! Not to mention, he would have loved the atmosphere there. We love travelling to places like that. I'm so excited he decided to join me for my last week in Europe. I can't wait to see him. We will be in Venice, Rome, Paris and The Netherlands together!

We don't exactly have an official date as to when we got together, but it was Summer 2009, right around this time. I couldn't be happier that we did! (cheeseball comment, but the truth!). Because we don't have a date really...we can just say our first kiss was July 4, after going to a party with Ricky, Brian and Melissa at The Marietta Square. So, although Italy may not celebrate the 4th, at least I can kiss BF on 4th of July! (That sounds weird, but I thought I wasn't going to be with him on the 4th this year and now I am and it makes me happy). Therefore, I'm ok with the fact they don't have fireworks here...



(I posted a picture here from Cinque Terre's Via dell' Amore...usually couples sit in this chair as a ritual when visiting the path. I know BF wasn't there last weekend, but I have a feeling we might get to sit in that chair together one day!)

6 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww! all those affectionate italians have rubbed off on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so sweet! Madelynn and I are having a great time at the Venetian! We feel like we are with you in spirit...Madelynn had her first gelato!! She is hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna - lol who know you were such a softy. Awww, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precisely the point...I'M NOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, for a minute there I had to look to make sure I wasn't reading Jessi's blog by mistake! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! Hope you guys have a wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete