Sunday, June 26, 2011

an occassion special enough for its own entry...

Congratulations to one of my dearest friends Carlie Marie Monti! She is newly engaged to the love of her life! I am so happy you have found your soul mate and I can't wait to celebrate with you and Justin when I return to the states!

Additionally, Brandon's brother and sister-in-law, Bryan and Tara, have just found out the gender of their baby who will be born this fall. It's going to be a boy! Congratulations to you guys too!

Sidenote--now that I am living in Rome without a roommate and spending a lot of time on my own, I have really started missing my friends and family(and let's not forget Linus) much more. While I am having a great time in Italy, occasions like these (also Father's Day, Megan's Birthday, Claire & Robert's Homecoming and Annual Fripp Trip) make me realize how much my friends and family mean to me.

Missing everyone!

3 comments:

  1. awww! thanks Jenna! We're all missing you too! We'll celebrate when you get home! Try not to miss us, you'll never get this opportunity again! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenna! Just now catching up on your blog. Sounds like you had an amazing time. Linus will be so happy to see you guys. Y'all should be walking in the door very soon..
    xo, Tara

    ReplyDelete